WELCOME TO HAMILTON MARIST
“The largest and most successful rugby club in the Waikato”
2017 – We have 6 Teams in the Competition
PREMIER A, PREMIER DEVELOPMENT, U21 COLTS, U85’S, WOMEN’S AND PRESIDENTS.
AGM – Notice of Motion to Amend Club Constitution
TO ALL MEMBERS, HAMILTON MARIST RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB iNC
Take Notice that I, Mike Honiss, President of Hamilton Marist Rugby Football Club will move a motion pursuant Section 10.4 of the Clubs rules to amend the clubs constitution as per attached at the next Annual General meeting of the Hamilton Marist Rugby Football Club on Thursday 30th November 2017.
Dated this 8th day of November 2017
Hamilton Marist Rugby Football club Inc
Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting.
Notice is hereby given of the 2017 Annual General meeting of the Hamilton Marist Rugby Football Club to be held on Thursday, 30th November 2017, commencing at 7.00pm at the Hamilton Marist clubrooms, 147 Old Farm Road, Hamilton.
- To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 17th November 2016
- Matters arising from those Minutes.
- Inwards & Outwards Correspondence.
- Presidents Report.
- To receive, consider and adopt the financial report, Balance Sheet and Income and Expenditure statements..
- Nominations for Life membership
- The appointment of an auditor
- Set subscriptions for next year.
- Election of Office Bearers for 2017-18 season.
- General Business.
- Amendments to constitution
John Williamson, Secretary.
Hamilton Marist RFC
147 Old Farm Rd. Hamilton.
Cell phone – 027-6228164
Proudly Supported by: